07 July 2006

it begins.

Welcome to the blog, and thanks for visiting. Though I’ve done a good bit of traveling, I’m not the greatest at chronicling my experiences, and I hope to change that as I begin anew in Santa Barbara, California.

It’s just over a month until I leave. At the end of this week, I have 4 weeks left at my day job at museum, and 3 more at my part-time job at the aquarium. This week was probably the last dive program I’ll ever attend to at the aquarium. I’ll still dive the exhibits before I go, for cleaning dives and not with paying customers. I think only 2 people I know ever saw me diving at the aquarium: Martin, a German researcher who worked at the museum last fall, and Bree, randomly visiting with her family one night.

Both jobs have been amazing, each in their own way. But I'm very, very excited to move on.

No comments: