27 February 2010

the greatest.

I had the coolest day ever.  Not for any specific reason, just because.

It's getting to the end of winter, and the snow is still on the ground, but the days are much warmer, especially when the sun is out.  I was still at the cabin this morning, and spent a good chunk of time writing a little reminiscence of childhood.  I got a bit of a late start on my walk, but it was a good one!  I walked across a lake, and bushwhacked a little, then stumbled upon a cross-country skiing/ snowshoeing trail that I would happily have followed for hours, but had to turn back.  I bushwhacked a bit more (which was kind of frustrating, because my feet kept penetrating the snow pack, and I'd suddenly be knee-deep under the snow!  Good exercise though, I figure)  I was late getting on the road back to the cities, but made it perfectly in time for my haircut.  On the way down, I was looking up cute hairdos online, and came across these stunners of Katie Holmes:


I especially love this second one, just because the curve is so beautiful.  She's really stunning.  So obviously, I don't resemble her in the least, but Dennis did an amazing job with my hair, and it looks lovely.

I ran a few errands after that, drove past my house and down the alley way.  I got an email from my realtor today, she doesn't appear to be making any headway in finding funding options for the house.  I may start doing some research on my own, at the beginning of next week.

I feel especially happy with myself, as I finally finished a cover letter!  Yay me!  Tomorrow is the annual Dive Into The Past Scuba and Shipwreck show, and I'm planning to head over in the morning to talk with some peeps right when the thing opens.  I can't imagine anything will come up in the next 10 days, but I'm excited to start putting out the vibe.

No comments: