31 December 2007

earth rat.

Happy Holidays to all, and Happy New Year too ;)



tree = christmas spirit.

I love coming back to MN for the holidays because it actually feels like Christmas here, unlike the surreality of the holiday season in CA, or tropical areas. It's usually pretty cold and blustery and this year, finally, there was a decent amount of snow on the ground and regularly falling throughout the days.


christmas snow.

I'm back to SB in a few days. I finished classes 13 December, and graduated on the 14th. I'm feeling a bit of anxiety at having finished and now being on the threshold of the next big thing. Excited to be free, but also uncertain, scared and a bit overwhelmed. But I shall leave those feelings for another entry.

I'm off to relaxedly celebrate the coming of a new year with good company (dad & kathe), a good movie (there's something about Mary), and a few good beverages (Tom & Jerrys, yum!).

Happy 2008 to all ;)

2 comments:

chinadoll said...

Happy New Year, luvvie!

ooh I'm a big fan of Tom & Jerrys too -- are they a Minnesota thing, do you think? Maybe we should have requested these at the Muddy Pig . . .

xxoEleise

roslyn said...

what's a Tom & Jerry?