19 September 2006

nyet.

I think this must be it. This must be as frustrated and disheartened as I can get. I'm totally in breakdown mode. There's no more novelty, I'm broke, and sad, and would give just about anything to get a hug from someone I really know, to kiss my little niece, or even to get a callback from you despondant punks who can't be bothered. Things just feel very bad at the moment, and I can't rationalize it away. I'm nervous about classes and paying rent at the end of the month, and something's gone haywire with my loan check. I went to the gym to get some reprieve from the stream of doomsday thoughts, but they came right back as soon as I walked back out of the place.

Ok, that's all. I just needed to vent a little. I heart you all, even when you don't call me back. But seriously, do call if you have a few minutes. I need a little love right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang,

Hi hon!

Hang in there, and don't let these moments of doubt get to you. You are where you are supposed to be, and you are going through what will eventually make you a better and stronger Ang!

Call or email anytime you need a lifeline!

Love ya, Suz

Anonymous said...

hey,

you can't do anything to avoid this I guess after a big move. hope you are feeling better...

fab

chinadoll said...

Dearest. I don't suppose it would be at all helpful for me to just sit here and relate. Helsinki, it took six months for my loan check to unhitch itself from haywire limbo. I'm sorry for the frustration you're feeling.

Maybe it's not meant to be rationalized away, the nervousness and the routine?

I'm sending you many virtual hugs (and there's a paper one en route somewhere above the Atlantic even as I write).

XO Eleise