24 December 2006

obligatory.

I'm finishing my Christmas shopping today. Yes, it's 24 December. I am that person. It's actually early enough that stores aren't too insanely busy. I hope to finish early, that I might allow myself enough time for wrapping said gifts...

Happy holidays to all. Though I'm currently in MN, this picture is more relevant to my time leading up to the holiday (and gives me a bit of solace that my time in the wintry tundra, despite the mild temps and conditions, is short):

Wishing you peace & love.
xo, aa

2 comments:

N said...

Hey Angela!

Remember me? I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to email you, but I don't have your email address.

Mark and I are postdocs in Boston now (we just moved here in August).

It looks like things are going well for you!

Email me and we can catch up:
nwhiteman@oeb.harvard.edu

N said...

Sorry, the "me" is your old pal Noah Whiteman...